Workforce Development Director
The Fostoria Economic Development Corporation and the Fostoria Learning Center are seeking a full-time Workforce Development Director. This position will work with educational providers, businesses, and others to develop collaborative workforce strategies and programming for the Fostoria Learning Center.
- Plan, develop, implement, and evaluate workforce development programs
- Oversee development of assessment methods
- Build and maintain strong partnerships to develop and execute collaborative workforce strategies
- Identify funding opportunities to support workforce solutions and programming
- Maintains Confidentiality
- Present a positive, professional image to the public and various partners
Education and Experience:
Bachelor’s degree or the equivalent years of experience in Human Resources or related field. Skills in dealing with public and private enterprises and excellent written and verbal communication are essential to this position.
Compensation and Benefits:
Compensation is dependent upon qualifications.
Applicants can send resume and cover letter to Renee Smith at President@fostoriaedc.org. Applications will be accepted until position is filled; early submission will afford optimal attention. The deadline to apply is Monday, January 3, 2022.
The Fostoria Economic Development Corporation and the Fostoria Learning Center are Equal Opportunity Employers.